Saturday, February 3, 2007

SuperBowl Sale

I knew I shouldn't have gone to All About Yarns today, but the lure of 25% off on SuperBowl weekend was too much! I got some lovely shades of Cascade 220 for felting projects,

some Claudia Handpaints fingering weight merino for the Fiber Trends Leaf Lace socks pattern,

2 skeins of Rowan Calmer for chemo caps

and the biggest splurge was a half pound skein of Blue Herron Rayon with metallic variegated yarn.

I have oogled over that one everytime I've gone in there! Notice how both sides of the skein show different colors. The metallic threads don't show up so well, but it is still beautiful in the photo!Oh yeah--I got 3 pairs of double pointed needles and two pairs of Addi's. I need to make a list of my needles. It's getting ridiculous how I have to go through the stash to see if I have what I need!

Sammy found my sweaters in the closet and hid on them! She looked so cute that I just didn't have the heart to make her move! She stayed in there all night!

I'll post some photos of my latest projects tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment