Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Secret Pal 12 Question #2

Question #2--As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday?

As a kid, I looked forward to free time--most of which was spent at the local swimming pool.  Going to the pool was a real treat!  I also looked forward to our family week at the beach.  We took other trips, but the beach was the one I couldn't wait for!  As I got into high school, I looked forward to sleeping in then time with friends.  

Funny--the sleeping in thing is one of the things I enjoy most about the summer now!

2 comments:

  1. I just did this one too, and I forgot about the pool! I used to like to go there a lot too. When I was a teenager, I would lie out all day and sleep in the sun (used to drive my mother crazy that I wasn't "doing anything".)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we have this in common, I like to stay up late, too. :)

    ReplyDelete