Friday, June 13, 2008

Secret Pal 12 Question #1

Participants in SP12 have been asked to post their favorite summer drink.  I have several.  Typically I stick to iced teas that are a blend of red tea and dried fruits that I get from Teavana.  I keep a pitcher of that in my fridge.  For special evening drinks I like a Peachy Pomatini.

Here's the recipe:  1 1/2 oz. Pama Pomegranate liqueur, 1 oz. premium vodka, 1 1/2 oz. peach schnapps, 3 oz. pineapple juice.  Place in shaker with ice.  Shake and strain into chilled martini glass.  Garnish with cherry and lime twist.

My other fave is a Pear Cosmo.   Here's my recipe:  2 oz. Grey Goose Pear Vodka, 4 oz. Cranberry juice, 1 oz. Grand Marnier.   Place in shaker with ice.  Shake and pour into chilled martini glass.

Good stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki,
    Ooooo, love the blue with the purple lettering....very pretty!!
    Enjoy your summer. I see many fancy drinks in your near future!!
    All the best,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really yummy!

    I found you through the SP participants list. Hope you don't mind me commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the first recipe especially, but they both sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete