Saturday, May 26, 2007

Summer Contest!

There is a summer contest going on at Skeins Her Way which I read about on Pheelya's blog. A requirement of the contest is to list your summer knitting goals on your blog so here goes:

1. Finish Rusted Root which I just started last night.
2. Knit Lily of the Valley Shawl from Lace Style simultaneously with Rusted Root.
3. Finish DH's 2nd Pop Up Paw
4. Start and Finish Annie Modesitt's Silk Ribbed Corset
5. Start and finish the Prosperous Plum Tank
6. Design and knit 2 or 3 chemo caps from Rowan Calmer that I have in my stash.
7. If I've managed all this by the end of the 1st week in August, then I will knit up the Waterlily tunic from Summer 06 (or 05--I can't remember) IK with the Colinette Giotto which I purchased a year ago for that top!

Here's a toast to getting it all done!

If you enter the contest, please tell Ali that you found out about it from MY blog!
Don't you love contests! Rumor has it that they don't count for adding to your stash if you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment