Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ready to go!

Bushism of the day
"We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans." --George W. Bush, Scranton, Pa., Sept. 6, 2000

I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry and for the first time since I can remember--I've gotten all my housework done before I go away! Last year, I was washing floors the day I left.

I've decided that I will definitely take along the One Skein Wonder by Stephanie Japel . I have this lovely skein of Malabrigo that my secret pal gave me. It's called Paris Night and it has black, dark blue and purple--though the color variations are very subtle.

I had originally thought that I would use this for a scarf, but it really is perfect for the One Skein Wonder.

I hope to leave tomorrow around 1:00. I want to watch Homicide at 11:00 a.m. and I will record the episodes for the rest of the week. All I have to do is pack. That doesn't take long since my laundry is all done. I'm less likely to forget stuff if I pack before I leave. I'm going to knit a bit then go to bed.

Kitty Cam:
Mikey is always fascinated when I clean floors--whether mopping or vaccuuming! He gets on a kitchen stool and watches rather intently!


He still has his bald spot on his little arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment