Thursday, August 16, 2007

SP Contest!

So my secret pal hostess is having a little contest! I have to answer the folowing questions so here goes:

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
WoW! There are so many! I think I would say my little row counters--you know the ones that click! I have a number of them and keep one with every project!

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?
I always take my knitting bag. I keep 3 projects in my bag so I have options. I keep a longterm one which is a shawl, a little project that I can throw in my purse (socks, gloves etc) and usually a sweater in progress.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I loved Hawaii, but I love just hanging out in Boston!

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
It's a toss up between Fitted Knits and Loop d' Loop Knitting. I own both.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I haven't gotten into podcasts yet. I think that is something I will have to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment