Thursday, October 30, 2008

Final countdown!

Less than a week until the election. I'm getting really nervous. I just can't imagine how anyone can be undecided at this stage in the game!

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert on Obama!





Knitting news--My Surplice Camisole is still damp, so there won't be any photos tonight! I will share some tomorrow night--I promise! Tonight I will swatch for the Silken Scabbard and order yarn for Baby Cables. I found some at Webs that looks like it will be perfect!

Here is the last batch of old Halloween photos:

The kids decided to be ghoulish. Jeremy as Count Dracula:



And Emily as Morticia Adams!


Bushism of the day:
"And one thing we want during this war on terror is for people to feel like their life's moving on, that they're able to make a living and send their kids to college and put more money on the table." --George W. Bush, interview on the NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, Jan. 16, 2007

Kitty Cam: Mikey on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment