Sunday, October 7, 2007

Progressing . . .

I'm ready to start the lace section of Juliet. At the time of this photo, I had one more garter row to do before starting the lace.

This is really a nice quick little knit. Gotta love those Zephyr Girls! They design a nice pattern!

This has been a rather uneventlful weekend--just the usual cleaning, shopping etc. I spent yesterday working on an anniversary gift for DH. Our anniversary is this Thursday! 27 years of wedded bliss! Time flies when you're having fun!

Bushism of the day:
"My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire." —George W. Bush, radio address, Feb. 24, 2001

Kitty Cam:
Samantha and Harley have been competing to sleep on the new rug in front of the kitchen sink. I walked in the kitchen and found this:

Harley doing "the cow" on the rug.

I walked out and heard some kitty commotion. When I went back into the kitchen, I found this:

Samantha holding steadfastly to the rug--with no intention of relinquishing her position!

2 comments:

  1. Juliet looks great so far - I agree on those Zephyr Style patterns! They're like candy! The GWB quote is really bad today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i suffered a few setbacks with my juliets but am on track now. the lace is fun and also quick! check out the cover of vogue knits this month for some really cool sleeves for juliet! i'm dying to make these on mine but do i have enough yarn?

    ReplyDelete