As promised--my top 10 Bushisms:
10. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." --George W. Bush, Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000
9. "I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to come and witness my hanging." -George W. Bush, at the dedication of his portrait, Austin, Texas, Jan. 4, 2002
8. "Those who enter the country illegally violate the law." --George W. Bush, Tucson, Ariz., Nov. 28, 2005
7. "More than two decades later, it is hard to imagine the Revolutionary War coming out any other way." --George W. Bush, Martinsburg, W. Va., July 4, 2007
6. "We need an energy bill that encourages consumption." -George W. Bush, Trenton, N.J., Sept. 23, 2002
5. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." --George W. Bush, Jan. 3, 2000
4. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --George W. Bush, Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004
3. "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" --George W. Bush, Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000
2. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
1. "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
A new day in America! A leader who inspires takes the helm in about 15 minutes!
God Bless America.