Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick Day #2

Better, but not there yet. I decided to take one more day since my concert is this Wednesday and I need my strength for that. I spent half the night coughing so I ended up sleeping late this morning. I will spend the rest of the day working on the Pea Pod Baby Set. I'm about halfway through the sleeves -- I'm doing both simultaneously. Then the neck band, seams, buttons and hat! I think I can have that done by the weekend!.

I did venture out to Roots yesterday. They had some new chocolate there--Nirvana which is 72% cocoa content--one with blueberries and acai and the other with pomegranate. Does that sound wicked or what! So that's it. I will have more to post about later in the week.

Bushism of the day:
"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

Kitty cam: The kitties have been enjoying the box I brought in from my trip to BJ's last week. All day long, they take turns getting in it with the lizard toy they got for Christmas. Sam's the only one who refused to be photographed in the box!




1 comment: