Monday, April 21, 2008

Rock the Red!

That's the new motto of the Washington Caps! For those who are unaware, I am a hockey fan and a die hard Caps fan. As the commissioner of a high school ice hockey league, I spend a lot of time around the sport. Plus both my kids played and I spent the majority of my nonworking time in ice rinks!  Anyway--the Caps just tied up their playoff series with the Philadelphia Flyers. They were down 3 games to 1 and now they are tied and will go to game 7 in Washington tomorrow night! I'm psyched!

Something else I'm psyched about is this:

This is the Wraps Organica pattern from Stitch Diva.  It is made up of 4 different types of Tilli Tomas yarn in a variety of colors.  The total price of this would come to $260 but I found a kit for $158.  I may bite the bullet.  There will be an online live knit along on Tuesday nights starting in June.  My hands will be totally back to normal by then!  

That's about it for today!  Short and sweet!


Bushism of the day:
I always jest to people, the Oval Office is the kind of place where people stand outside, they're getting ready to come in and tell me what for, and they walk in and get overwhelmed in the atmosphere, and they say, man, you're looking pretty." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 4, 2004

Kitty Cam:
Bar (AKA Harley) hangs around my head on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment